The Perfect Party Venue: Tips For Choosing A Baby Shower Location
Your best friend is pregnant, and you are very happy for her. Together with her mom and her sister, you decide to throw a baby shower for her and her darling child. A baby shower is a small, but fun party that celebrates a couple’s parenthood and congratulates them on their new little angel.
There are many considerations to remember when planning a baby shower, and one of the most important factors you’ll have to think about is the venue. Baby shower locations vary, depending on what the mom-to-be wants, the party budget, the number of invited guests and the theme.
Choosing a location is one of the most crucial decisions that a baby shower host or planner must make. The venue can make the party very successful or it can ruin the event.
It’s not easy choosing the perfect party venue for the shower. To help you with this concern, here are several useful tips you should remember when choosing a baby shower location.
- Unless the party is a surprise, consult the mom-to-be as to where she wants the party to be held. Would she like the party to be at a sunny outdoor venue, or in a comfortable indoor area? Would she want it to be large or small, and how many guests would she want to have? These concerns will help you decide on the location.
- If you don’t want the party venue to be costly, you can always have the baby shower at home. If the place isn’t large enough, ask a friend or family member who has a spacious home if you can hold the party there.
- For those who have an ample budget, party venues such as country clubs, restaurants and hotels are ideal choices. Although these are expensive, you’ll have an easier time, since they’ll take care of the party decorations, food, and sometimes even the program.
- If you want a spacious outdoors area, you could hold the party in a park or a backyard garden. These serene and close-to-nature venues are cost-friendly. To make it more fun, have a picnic theme for the party.
- If you want a religious venue for the party, there are community churches and places of worship that accommodate baby showers. They don’t ask much, but you should give some donation in return for using their facilities.
- Wherever your baby shower is held, don’t forget the decors! They allow your guests to feel the party atmosphere better. Make sure your decorations go along with your party’s theme.
If you have trouble choosing a baby shower location, just keep these tips in mind. Hopefully, you’ll be able to find the perfect venue for the perfect baby party.