Preserving Your Baby Shower Memories: Media You Can Use
Of the many events parents can cherish in their lives, the baby shower is definitely one of the most important and most exciting ones. It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that a child is coming their way, which is why they want to celebrate it with the people closest to them. A baby shower not only let them have a great time before their baby arrives, but it also allows them to get gifts they can use for their child.
Since a baby shower is an exciting event for any parent, it’s only natural that they would want to preserve memories of this wonderful party, and with the efficiency of technology, there are ways on how this can be done. By using appropriate baby shower media tools, parents can hold on to the wonderful time they had during this special event.
There are two popular types of baby shower media used by planners today. These are the baby shower photos and the baby shower video. Sometimes, they only opt for one, sometimes they use both during the party. These media can either be professionally taken, or the planners can simply assign just one person to take care of them.
Baby shower photos and videos have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example, photos and cheaper, but they only create still images. Videos create live-action media complete with sounds and visual images, but producing them can be more costly. You also need different tools for these two different types of media.
If you want to create baby shower media during your party, there are several important reminders you have to keep in mind.
- Make sure you always have spare batteries and memory space with you. If you’re making a video, make sure you have blank tapes. If you’re taking pictures, a spare memory card or film rolls would come in handy.
- Take note of the lighting in the venue, so you won’t end up with washed out or dim photos or videos.
- A tripod would be very helpful. It’ll help you avoid getting shaky videos and blurry images. (Tips on how to use a tripod)
- Assign more than one person to take the pictures or videos of the baby shower. That way, no one gets stuck holding the camera for too long, and everyone would be included in the baby shower footages.
- Get many shots of the mom-to-be. After all, the whole party’s for her. Make sure you capture important moments, such as when she enters the venue, when she’s playing games and when she’s opening gifts. (Learn how to camwhore)
- You can use video or photos as baby shower party favors. Make numerous copies and give them to your guests.
Baby shower media is very important for any baby shower event. With these helpful tools, you can be assured you’ll have precious party memories that you can always look back on.