Baby Shower Party Favors: Tips To Help You Save Money
The sweetest thing you can do to a friend who’s about to have a baby is to plan a sweet and intimate baby shower for her. It’s absolutely fun to have this type of party, since not only does she get to receive presents for her little angel, but she can also spend time with the people who are close to her. So with the help of your other friends, you start preparing for the party.
Planning a baby shower covers a lot of important details, starting from the party invitations up to the decorations and games you play during the event. You also have to remember the party favors you’ll be giving to the guests. You can’t let them leave the party without any keepsakes. Baby shower party favors will not only let them remember the wonderful event, but it can also be useful to the guests.
Since you’re on a tight budget, you need to find baby shower favors that are cost-friendly, but not too tacky or shabby. It’ll be disastrous if you end up spending a lot of money for beautiful giveaways, only to realize you don’t have any left for the decorations or the food, right?
Here are several helpful suggestions to help you save money when preparing baby shower favors.
- Prepare the guest list before you get the party favors. By having a guest list, you’ll be able to know exactly how many favors you’ll be giving out.
- If it’s a couples’ baby shower party, get just one item for every couple, instead of getting two separate pieces. It can be something they can both use, such as a picture frame to place their photo in or a video copy of the event, which they can watch together.
- Shop around. There are tons of places where you can buy simple, but presentable baby shower favors. Local party supply stores often have some, with a lot of choices to choose from. There are also dollar stores that sell cheap items you can use as baby shower favors.
- Buy in bulk. Opt for places that sell wholesale items. You can save a lot of money because of the large discount they give you, compared to buying the items individually.
- Edible treats can also be given as party favors. Yummy goods such as cookies, muffins, cupcakes, bread, candy, chocolates and popcorn are great choices. Put them in a cute container, add some ribbons and lace and you’re all set!
- Be creative! If you’re an artsy person, you can definitely make the party favor treats yourself. All you need are typical all-around home craft items and you can whip up unique party favors of your own. Beaded necklaces or bracelets or mugs with baby decorations would be great ideas. Ask your friends to help you make homemade party favors. It’ll save you a lot of time and energy. (Learn how to make a beaded jewelry)
When you’re getting baby shower favors, try these ideas to help you save cash. Your guests will find these keepsakes very pleasing and they’ll certainly remember your baby shower for years to come! If you learn from reading this article, you might as well read how to save money.