Preserving Party Memories: Useful Tips When Taking Baby Shower Photos
For any mom-to-be, the baby shower is one of the most memorable events she can celebrate. It’s a special party that lets her spend time with her close kin and friends to share stories of parenthood, play fun games, eat delicious food and open gifts for the baby. A baby shower is truly a wonderful event, and is something the mom-to-be will cherish for the rest of her life.
Of course, every mom-to-be who has a baby shower wants to have a memento of her special day. It’ll be nice if she can have something to look back on to remember the wonderful time she had during the party. That’s why you should take pictures during the celebration. Baby shower photos are special keepsakes for the mom-to-be. They’re the best way to preserve baby shower memories. (Tips on how to camwhore)
Although many baby shower planners want to hire a professional to take the baby shower photos, there are some who prefer to take the pictures themselves. After all, you only need a good camera and several film rolls or a flash card to do this.
Here are several tips you should remember when taking baby shower photos.
- Before the event starts, take photos of everything in the venue, including the decorations, the gifts and the food. These will show the mom-to-be how cute everything was before the party started.
- For group pictures, ask everyone to move in as close together as possible so you can move in closer to them as well, instead of having to zoom in with the camera.
- A tripod always helps, especially if you want to take steady photos. It’s also nice if you have a remote or a timer so you won’t miss out on having your picture taken as well.
- Find someone who’ll agree to take turns with you when taking pictures. It can be annoying if you miss out on the party fun because you’re too busy getting good photos!
- Take as many pictures as you can of the mommy-to-be, from the moment she walks in the venue up to the end of the shower. Important moments you should capture include her entering the venue, playing baby shower games, and opening gifts.
- Find the best white balance setting for your camera, so you can have well-lit photos. Also avoid taking shots that are against the light.
- Don’t forget to take separate shots of the mom-to-be with her family, as well as with her friends. If the dad-to-be is at the shower, take photos of them together.
Great baby shower photos make for great memories. Be sure to remember these tips when you take some during the party. The mom-to-be will surely appreciate these souvenirs of her wonderful day! For more information regarding this article, read how to take good photos.