For any mom-to-be, the baby shower is one of the most memorable events she can celebrate. It’s a special party that lets her spend time with her close kin and friends to share stories of parenthood, play fun games, eat delicious food and open gifts for the baby. A baby shower is truly a wonderful event, and is something the mom-to-be will cherish for the rest of her life.
Of course, every mom-to-be who has a baby shower wants to have a memento of her special day. It’ll be nice if she can have something to look back on to remember the wonderful time she had during the party. That’s why you should take pictures during the celebration. Baby shower photos are special keepsakes for the mom-to-be. They’re the best way to preserve baby shower memories. (Tips on how to camwhore)
Although many baby shower planners want to hire a professional to take the baby shower photos, there are some who prefer to take the pictures themselves. After all, you only need a good camera and several film rolls or a flash card to do this.
Here are several tips you should remember when taking baby shower photos.
- Before the event starts, take photos of everything in the venue, including the decorations, the gifts and the food. These will show the mom-to-be how cute everything was before the party started.
- For group pictures, ask everyone to move in as close together as possible so you can move in closer to them as well, instead of having to zoom in with the camera.
- A tripod always helps, especially if you want to take steady photos. It’s also nice if you have a remote or a timer so you won’t miss out on having your picture taken as well.
- Find someone who’ll agree to take turns with you when taking pictures. It can be annoying if you miss out on the party fun because you’re too busy getting good photos!
- Take as many pictures as you can of the mommy-to-be, from the moment she walks in the venue up to the end of the shower. Important moments you should capture include her entering the venue, playing baby shower games, and opening gifts.
- Find the best white balance setting for your camera, so you can have well-lit photos. Also avoid taking shots that are against the light.
- Don’t forget to take separate shots of the mom-to-be with her family, as well as with her friends. If the dad-to-be is at the shower, take photos of them together.
Great baby shower photos make for great memories. Be sure to remember these tips when you take some during the party. The mom-to-be will surely appreciate these souvenirs of her wonderful day! For more information regarding this article, read how to take good photos.
The most wonderful way to celebrate the arrival of a new baby is to have a baby shower. That’s why friends and family immediately start planning one when they learn that a woman close to them is pregnant. With tons of merrymaking, gift-giving and delicious snacks, this is one of the most memorable events in any mom-to-be’s life.
Baby showers are very enjoyable and for any host and mom-to-be, it’s a great idea to have memories of the event. Some people prefer to simply take pictures and create a scrapbook or album, but there are others who prefer a much nicer memento for their baby shower. They create a video of the party instead.
A baby shower video is a great way of preserving any baby shower. You’ll be able to capture the funny and heartwarming moments during the party. It’s very easy to have this keepsake, since all you need is a fully charged video recorder and some blank tapes.
Although there are professional services that will gladly take the baby shower videos for you, you can also do the job yourself, If you don’t know how to take good baby shower videos, here are several helpful tips you should remember.
- Before the event begins, do a few test shots of the venue. Find out where the good camera angles are and if the lighting is sufficient enough. That way, you won’t have difficulty during the event.
- Make sure you take good shots of the mom-to-be. After all, the whole celebration is for her. Record important party moments, such as when she’s entering the venue, opening gifts, or participating in baby shower games.
- Using a tripod is a practical idea. That way, you won’t get tired from holding the camera throughout the party. You can join in the fun while continuing to record the event!
- It’s a great idea to record memorable messages from the guests. They’ll be very good inserts when you edit the video.
- Make sure you have extra video camera batteries and blank tapes with you.
- Instead of hiring a video editor, you can edit the video. There are several video editing computer applications you can use. If you don’t know how to, ask someone to teach you the basics. (Learn how to make a video using Pinnacle studio)
- Create several copies of the video. If you want, you can also give them out to the guests as memorable party favors or better yet you could upload it to Youtube for the world to see. (Tips on how to upload a video to Youtube)
Taking videos of a baby shower is a great idea. It’s a sure way for any mom-to-be to remember the wonderful time she had during her special party!
Here’s a sample video of a baby shower recorded using a video cam
Of the many events parents can cherish in their lives, the baby shower is definitely one of the most important and most exciting ones. It’s a wonderful feeling knowing that a child is coming their way, which is why they want to celebrate it with the people closest to them. A baby shower not only let them have a great time before their baby arrives, but it also allows them to get gifts they can use for their child.
Since a baby shower is an exciting event for any parent, it’s only natural that they would want to preserve memories of this wonderful party, and with the efficiency of technology, there are ways on how this can be done. By using appropriate baby shower media tools, parents can hold on to the wonderful time they had during this special event.
There are two popular types of baby shower media used by planners today. These are the baby shower photos and the baby shower video. Sometimes, they only opt for one, sometimes they use both during the party. These media can either be professionally taken, or the planners can simply assign just one person to take care of them.
Baby shower photos and videos have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example, photos and cheaper, but they only create still images. Videos create live-action media complete with sounds and visual images, but producing them can be more costly. You also need different tools for these two different types of media.
If you want to create baby shower media during your party, there are several important reminders you have to keep in mind.
- Make sure you always have spare batteries and memory space with you. If you’re making a video, make sure you have blank tapes. If you’re taking pictures, a spare memory card or film rolls would come in handy.
- Take note of the lighting in the venue, so you won’t end up with washed out or dim photos or videos.
- A tripod would be very helpful. It’ll help you avoid getting shaky videos and blurry images. (Tips on how to use a tripod)
- Assign more than one person to take the pictures or videos of the baby shower. That way, no one gets stuck holding the camera for too long, and everyone would be included in the baby shower footages.
- Get many shots of the mom-to-be. After all, the whole party’s for her. Make sure you capture important moments, such as when she enters the venue, when she’s playing games and when she’s opening gifts. (Learn how to camwhore)
- You can use video or photos as baby shower party favors. Make numerous copies and give them to your guests.
Baby shower media is very important for any baby shower event. With these helpful tools, you can be assured you’ll have precious party memories that you can always look back on.